Also, Happy Most Important Election We May Have in a Long Time!
As our friends from Post Typography remind us with this little animated ‘punkin PSA, the realities you wake up to the morning after Election Day next week could be scarier than anything you’re likely to experience at a party tonight.
Early voting hours were extended yesterday by Gov. Martin O’Malley, a change he ordered for Maryland’s 46 early voting locations (to make up for the cancellation of voting during storm Sandy on Monday and Tuesday.)
Today through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., voters will be able to vote. Here are the five early voting sites in Baltimore City. (To find locations elsewhere in the state, go here or call the Maryland Board of Elections at 410-269-2840 or 800-222-8683.)
– Edmondson-Westside High School at 501 Athol Ave.
– League for People with Disabilities at 1111 E. Coldspring Lane
– St. Brigid’s Parish Center at 900 S. East Ave.
– The Maritime Industries Academy School at 5001 Sinclair Lane
– The Public Safety Training Center at Northern Parkway and Park Heights Ave.